Sunday, November 13, 2011

Going to give it another try.

So as you can tell I'm not so good at this blogging thing, but I'm going to give it another try. So I'm going to catch up alittle. We had a great summer and it ended with a good surprise. We found out that our little family of two will soon be three. We are so excited!! We decide to tell our parents, siblings,and grandparents right away, but wanted to wait till Halloween to tell the world. We both had a few weak moments along the way and told a few others early. But I think we did pretty good considering that Halloween was two months away from when we found out. Our announcement couldn't have gone any better.



We made our shirts the night before and even though they turned out cute they were a BIG pain to make. I found the idea on another blog along time ago and thought that it was way cute. The girl that made them said it would only take like 15-30 mins max to make them. Well she must be super woman when it comes to crafting, because it took us hours. And I had to finish Casey's shirt the next day before work. We almost gave up on them more than once, but I'm glad we didn't cuz they were a BIG HIT.

I'm due in May and it feels forever away. I have been incredible sick for about two months now and it doesn't seem like it's going to let up any time soon. I keep hearing that it will happen soon, so I'm trying to stay positive. I just really miss liking food. If the way I feel about food right now has any indication what the baby likes we are goners, cuz this is the most picky baby in the world. I will go to the grocery store and can fill the basket full of food that sounds good and by time I get it all home the thought of eating of any it makes me sick. Poor Casey is living off of top ramen and soup, cuz I can't cook. Thank goodness we have dinner at his parents at least once a week or he might waste away. The only thing that seems to agree with me is eggs, which I didn't really care for before my body was taken over by this child of mine. I have a feeling lots of new things are in store for us for the rest of our lives now.

More pics are coming soon.

1 comment: